From: smandula on
Hello,

Need help in a VBA format.
Sheet2 has a column of 15 rows, random numbers. i.e.H2 to H16

I need to sort these cells on Sheet1 with column headings 1 to 49
starting at row A25 going down again 15 rows A39

Therefore,that I may visually see a pattern of these 15 numbers.

With Thanks
From: Dave Peterson on
Record a macro when you:
Edit|Copy H2:H16 of sheet2
Edit|Pastespecial|Transpose onto A25 of sheet1
and continue to record when you sort A25:A39

And you'll have code that works ok.

But if you need help tweaking your recorded code, post back with what you have.
I'm sure you'll get help.

--

Dave Peterson
From: smandula on
The Code listed below works on the same sheet.
I want the data Column to be on Sheet2
Stratified into the appropriate on sheet starting at row A25
'-----------------------------------------------------------
Sub RandomNumber()
Dim cell As Range
Dim lRow As Long