From: Khalid A. Al-Otaibi on
Good day;

First of all, I would like to thank you. You helped so many times.

Example;;;

Sheet-1, Cell A1 = Milk

Sheet-2, Cell B1 = Can I copy the Cell [Sheet-1, Cell A1],?

The word (Milk) will appear'!
From: FSt1 on
hi
not entirely sure what you mean but see if this is what you want...
on sheet 2 cell B1, enter
=sheet1!A1
what ever is in cell A1 on sheet 1 will appear in Cell B1 on sheet 2

Regards
FSt1

From: Khalid A. Al-Otaibi on
Thank you so much, this is the second time you help me in.

That exactly what I want;

But one final question; Can I Copy the Formula also.

From: Khalid A. Al-Otaibi on

Sorry, i ment the format

From: Dave Peterson on
Formulas don't work that way. They return values--not formats.

--

Dave Peterson