From: PVANS on
Good morning

I have just finished writing a vba code that inserts a row into a worksheet
and then fills in values based on user input. Now, what I need to occur is
once this process is done, for the row to be copied, and to insert the copied
row into the exact row number on three specific other worksheets.

For example, if the code has created the new row on Sheet1.Row87, for row 87
to be copied and then inserted into row 87 on Sheet2,Sheet3,Sheet4. It can't
just be copied onto row 87 on the others as there may be data in it - it must
use the "insert copied cells" function.

Hope this makes sense, and that someone will be able to help me with it.

Kind regards,

Paul
From: Mike H on
Hi,

In principle that can be done but we would need to see (at least) that part
of your code that puts the new row on sheet 1 so we know how you are
udentifying the row to ensure we get the same row on other sheets.
--
Mike

question.