From: MatsN on
I've written a macro which copies a selected range in Excel 2000 and and
paste it as picture in Power Point. CopyPicture is used and the macro works
OK apart from that all columns are not always included in the pasted picture.
Grouped columns and selection of visible cells only is used in Excel.
e.g from Range A1:Z15 12 visble columns are selected. A different number of
columns can be included in the pasted picture when different users runs the
macro.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Mats

From: Skiffle on
"MatsN" <MatsN(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've written a macro which copies a selected range in Excel 2000 and and
> paste it as picture in Power Point. CopyPicture is used and the macro
> works
> OK apart from that all columns are not always included in the pasted
> picture.
> Grouped columns and selection of visible cells only is used in Excel.
> e.g from Range A1:Z15 12 visble columns are selected. A different number
> of
> columns can be included in the pasted picture when different users runs
> the
> macro.
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Mats

Post your code

From: MatsN on

"Skiffle" wrote:

> "MatsN" <MatsN(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've written a macro which copies a selected range in Excel 2000 and and
> > paste it as picture in Power Point. CopyPicture is used and the macro
> > works
> > OK apart from that all columns are not always included in the pasted
> > picture.
> > Grouped columns and selection of visible cells only is used in Excel.
> > e.g from Range A1:Z15 12 visble columns are selected. A different number
> > of
> > columns can be included in the pasted picture when different users runs
> > the
> > macro.
> > Thanks in advance for any help.
> > Mats
> >

> Post your code

Hi,
I hav'nt the code available where I'm now so I will post it in some days.
Best Regards
Mats