From: jrrock26 on
I have 4 worksheets within 1 workbook that I track issues by area. Currently
I fill out a main worksheet first and then copy and paste the specific range
to another worksheet based on that area. Does anyone know of a code that I
could use to copy a range and paste it to the designated worksheet based on
specific criteria. Ex. Column "K" has 1 letter in each cell and there is only
3 letters you can use there. L,P, or S. Based on those letters, that would
indicate moving the range to the worksheet for that letter. Please let me
know of any ideas.

Thank you,
From: Jacob Skaria on
With sheetnames L, P and S; try the below macro...

Sub CopyRowstoDifferentSheets()
Dim wb As Workbook, ws1 As Worksheet, ws2 As Worksheet
Dim lngRow As Long, lngLastRow1 As Long, lngLastRow2 As Long
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
Set ws1 = wb.Sheets("Main")
lngLastRow1 = ws1.Cells(Rows.Count, "K").End(xlUp).Row
For lngRow = 2 To lngLastRow1
Set ws2 = wb.Sheets(CStr(ws1.Range("K" & lngRow)))
lngLastRow2 = ws2.Cells(Rows.Count, "K").End(xlUp).Row
ws1.Rows(lngRow).Copy ws2.Rows(lngLastRow2 + 1)
Next
End Sub

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)