From: Jordan Jovanov on
Hello

I create one site like document menage system and nide to take some date
information from another site. The problem is a don't have access to
date base. The site from who I need to take infomations use .htdacces
but I have user and password for enter to site and i look the
information. I write one php scripte but is not work.
Do you somebody know how can I copy inflammations
from this site to mine (from this site to my database)

Thanks a lot and this is a php scirpte

<?php
$url = 'url site';
$username='user';
$password='pass';
$context = stream_context_create(array(
'http' => array(
'header' => "Authorization: Basic " .
base64_encode("$username:$password")
)
));
$data = file_get_contents($url, false, $context);

echo $data;
echo file_get_contents("http://$username:$password(a)site/meetings/");

?>
From: Marc Guay on
What error message are you getting and for what line? You seem to
make two attempts at the same thing in your code.

file_get_contents($url, false, $context);

and

file_get_contents("http://$username:$password(a)site/meetings/");

Pages: 1
Prev: enabling domdocument