From: Jock on
The following should work but it only copies cell A1 from the SSh (source) to
cell A1 on the DSh (destination).

Sub MoveData()

Dim SSh As Worksheet 'source sheet
Dim DSh As Worksheet 'target sheet
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim CopyRange As String

Set SSh = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet
Set DSh = Workbooks("CMS Register of ClaimsAuto").Worksheets("Summary")

CopyRange = SSh.Range("A2:E" & Rows.count).End(xlUp).Copy

DSh.Range("A" & LastRow + 1).PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)
End Sub

Where did I go wrong?

--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock
From: Mike H on
Jock,

Try this

Sub MoveData()

Dim SSh As Worksheet 'source sheet
Dim DSh As Worksheet 'target sheet
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim CopyRange As String
Set SSh = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet
Set DSh = Workbooks("CMS Register of ClaimsAuto.xlsx").Worksheets("Summary")
LastRow = SSh.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "E").End(xlUp).Row
SSh.Range("A2:E" & LastRow).Copy
LastRow = DSh.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
DSh.Range("A" & LastRow + 1).PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)
End Sub

--
Mike

question.

From: Jock on
Almost perfect.
This procedure will copy bold text from the source sheet to the destination
sheet. Just prior to that happening, I need all text on the Dest sht from row
4 onwards to be bold = False. How would that be done?
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock