From: David on
I have 10 PCs running XP HOME/SP3 in a small business I own. Each PC
has 3 active users (the admimistrator, a staff account, and a customer
account). The staff and customer accounts are all limited accounts.

I want to make all 10 PCs as identical as possible. This includes
screen savers, font sizes, and in-numerable other settings. Installing
identical versions of programs on all the pcs is a hassle, but I can
do it. Currently, the machines are not on a network.

Is there any way I can copy the configuration for the staff limited
account on one pc to the staff account on another PC without sitting
in front of a pc and manually setting up hundreds of individual
settings? All the PCs are absolutely identical. The only difference
I know about is the serial number on the licensed copy of XP/HOME.

Pages: 1
Prev: Soundcard low pass filter
Next: XP 32 bit Memory