From: John Brown on

"Paul Ibison" wrote:

> I'd take a look at the sysarticles table on this subscriber - this is where
> you'll see the procedure names.
> If possible, I'd drop the subscription and run sp_removedbreplication on
> this subscriber database and then initialize it again.
> HTH,
> Paul Ibison

Sorry to get back to you so late. I was having some space problems. The
sp_removedbreplication removed a bogus subscription from the subscriber's
list of subscriptions. I did experience the problem after that. However, it
is working now, although I don't know what I did differently. I can replicate
one table. I assume that this means that I will be able to replicate the
entire database when I get some extra space.

I would still like to know what makes replication add the ;2. In order to
generate my scripts, I selected the "create procedures when snapshot is
applied" option, and then edited the .sch scripts. I noticed that those files
contained "proc" and "proc;2", but I did not understand the significance of
that.