From: Mathew on
Micky: Thanks, but that does the same thing as my code, what I need is for
the last cloumn with data in it within the range A3: AD97. Any ideas on
that?

From: Mike H on
Matthew,

The only way I could get it was with looping. so until someone comes up with
something better you could use this

Dim LastCol As Long
For x = 3 To 97
LastCol = WorksheetFunction.Max(LastCol, _
ActiveSheet.Cells(x, 30).End(xlToLeft).Column)
Next

--
Mike

question.