From: Sherry on
I like to be a member.

Claire wrote:

Location of .tuf file in log shipping
21-Feb-07

We are using SQLServer 2005 and setting up log shipping with a Primary,
Secondary and Monitor server. When I go thru' the setup of log shipping and
let SQLServer backup and restore my database, it insists on trying to put the
..tuf file in c:\windows\system32. Is there any way you can change the
location of this file?
Thanks for any help

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:13 AM
Claire wrote:

Location of .tuf file in log shipping
We are using SQLServer 2005 and setting up log shipping with a Primary,
Secondary and Monitor server. When I go thru' the setup of log shipping and
let SQLServer backup and restore my database, it insists on trying to put the
..tuf file in c:\windows\system32. Is there any way you can change the
location of this file?
Thanks for any help

Creating a Dynamic DHTML /XML newsfeed Transform
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ee93c0be-7bd1-41c5-9754-14617939cc6a/creating-a-dynamic-dhtml.aspx