From: michaelbertelson on
I've been doing some research, and I am unable to ascertain whether it
is possible to create LUNs on an IDE disk for export from a Linux
system as fibre channel targets on a SAN?

I have installed created and zoned other FC networks before, but never
bumped into anything to show me whether this was possible or not. Can
anyone give me any idea on whether this is a feature within Linux or
within HBA drivers that I was previously unaware of?

The primary reason I am looking to do this is to similate a storage
array through a Brocade 1Gb FC switch with some Emulex adapters for the
purposes of testing a clustered file system (PSFS - PolyServe File
System) with a couple of boxes running CentOS with Oracle RAC installed
on them.

Any tips or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!

From: sevimli on

michaelbertelson(a)gmail.com yazdi: