From: "Max Velasques" on
I´m developing a program that uses the class wxFileConfig to create a .ini
file with the program configurations.
I use the class like this:

wxFileConfig *config = new wxFileConfig(wxT("FileName"));
config->Write(option,tmpvalue);
config->Read(option,&tmpvalue);

This class works perfectly and create the file "FileName.ini" file on the
HOME directory.
Now I want to be able read/write a config file from a different location.
So, I ask if exist some easy way of doing this?

Thanks!!

Max

--
---------------------------------
Do you want portability?

---------------------------------
Multithreaded download manager:
wxDownload Fast - http://dfast.sourceforge.net
From: Piotr Starczewski on
I have done it by using wxFileConfig::Save(wxOutputStream). You can save
..ini wherever you want.

Regards,
Peter

Max Velasques wrote:
> I�m developing a program that uses the class wxFileConfig to create a
> .ini file with the program configurations.
> I use the class like this:
>
> wxFileConfig *config = new wxFileConfig(wxT("FileName"));
> config->Write(option,tmpvalue);
> config->Read(option,&tmpvalue);
>
> This class works perfectly and create the file "FileName.ini" file on
> the HOME directory.
> Now I want to be able read/write a config file from a different location.
> So, I ask if exist some easy way of doing this?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Max
>
> --
> Do you want portability?
> Try wxWidgets (www.wxwidgets.org <http://www.wxwidgets.org>)

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org