From: Angelino Maneskul on
Hi guys.

I'm running a macro that creates a workbook with some sheets and formulas.

Now I need to put some VBA code inside this new workbook, for example, an
AutoOpen() macro.

Can someone send me an example of how can I do it (if it is possible, at
least).

Thanks in advance.

Angelino Maneskul

From: joel on

See Chip Pearsonm's webpage

'Programming In The VBA Editor'
(http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx)

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

From: michdenis on
Hi,

an example how to do :

'----------------------------------------------
Sub Add_A_Sub_New_Workbook()

Dim Wb As Workbook, Code As String
Dim MdWb As Object, NomFeuille As String

'Write every line of you sub :
Code = Code & "Sub Auto_Open()" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "ActiveWorkbook.Date1904 = False" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "Application.CommandBars(""Standard"").Visible =False" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "Application.CommandBars(""Formatting"").Visible= False" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "Application.DisplayStatusBar = False" & vbCrLf
Code = Code & "End Sub"

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
NomFeuille = ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Name

Set Wb = Workbooks.Add
Set MdWb = Wb.VBProject.VBComponents.Add(1)
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(NomFeuille).Activate
With MdWb.CodeModule
.AddFromString Code
End With
Set Wb = Nothing: Set MdWb = Nothing
End Sub

"Angelino Maneskul" <angelino(a)maneskul.com.br> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : #0QL104kKHA.4872(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...