From: Jim on
I am in charge of creating the GUI for the open source project
CLforJava. CLforJava provides a transparent interface for Lisp
programmers to access Java libraries and vice versa and runs entirely
on the JVM. Up to this point the project has run entirely from command
line but now we feel the project is ready for a GUI and therefore
would like the community's input on what features you think should or
should not be present. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you.
From: kodifik on
It would be nice to have CLIM use Swing
(or whatever the java widget toolkit is called nowadays)
in order to build upon the clim-listener effort.
From: Alessio Stalla on
On Jan 26, 4:44 pm, kodifik <kodi...(a)eurogaran.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have CLIM use Swing
> (or whatever the java widget toolkit is called nowadays)
> in order to build upon the clim-listener effort.

Interesting, do you think it's reasonably easy to adapt CLIM to an
existing GUI backend?
I don't know CLIM, but I'm the author of another CL/Java GUI (for
ABCL), so I'm interested in the subject.

Alessio