From: Anthony Blackburn on
I have a chart that I want to show home price data with.

The chart will have data that has very significantly varying data values.
For example, one line graph will be 50-100, one will be 400,000 to 500,000,
one will be 90% to 110%.

I would like to show these line graphs on one chart. How to I make a chart
with differing ranges on the x (vertical) axis?
From: Luke M on
Take a bit of seutp work, but the end result here is impressive:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/PanelUnevenScales.html

BTW, the vertical axis is the y-axis.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Anthony Blackburn" <AnthonyBlackburn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D4097DA9-2855-4BA7-975B-0479D5B5405C(a)microsoft.com...