From: Hammer on
I would like to create a list in sheet 2 from data in sheet 1 but when I
click create list and go to select the range it will not let me click on the
tab for sheet 1 to select the required data.

Could somebody point me in the right direction please?
From: Dave Peterson on
A list is a feature in xl2003 that allows you to edit that "table" easier. It
doesn't allow you to create a separate table in a different worksheet.

I like to think of it as an enhanced autofilter range.

Maybe you could use the list (or autofilter) on the original sheet and then show
the rows you want and copy those visible rows to the second sheet.

--

Dave Peterson