From: Garry on
I want to use listed information within the file information found in MS
Windows Media Player to create a list that I can manage song selection from.
Does anyone have an idea how I can create a list without having to physically
type in the information of every song?
From: Harald Staff on
Songs can be many things. If mp3
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/file/mp3_file_lister/