From: Allen G. on
I would like to create a custom size paper to use with our membership cards
the size is 6.75wide x 2.125 high. My printer supports this size paper
(Okidata ML320), but I am not sure how to create the custom size in the
database.
--
Allen
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi Allen

Not really surew what you are looking for here. You don't really need to
size your on-screen items to fit onto a certain size of paper.
Are you looking to print a report to a certain size of paper. If you are
you can design a report that fit well onto your paper by opening the report
in design view and using
File-
Page Setup-
Use Specific Printer - set the options you want in the printer difalog box
and save the report.
Your report will always print to that printer (if available).

If this is not what you are looking for then please post back with more
details

HTH

--
Wayne