From: Howard on
I am using Excel 2003
In each cell of a column I have a unique email address - several hundred in
total.
I want to send the same circular email (using Outlook 2003) to each address
in the column
Is it straightforward to convert the list into a single string separated by
semicolons that can be cut and pasted into the BCC field of an email? Is
there a better way?
Thanks all
Howard

From: Luke M on
Is there a need to make XL do all that work? When I copy the cells, go to
Outlook, and hit paste, it handles them just fine.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
My ISP does not allow sending to more than 40-45 recipients in a single
Message.
I suggest that you check the VBA code [Example #2] proposed by Ron de-bruin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/row2.htm
On the other hand there is no problem to select the range of E-Mails > copy
> open a new mail window [I checked it in "Outlook 2003"] > click in the BCC
> Paste.
The addresses will be paste one under the other.
When you move the focus into the mails body - the addresses will be
concatenated with a semi-colon as a separator.
HTH.
Micky