From: Skybuck Flying on
Hello,

I am kinda bored, so under the disguise of fun, let's see how good you
people really are at CryptoAnalysis and cracking codes ;) If you don't feel
like playing then you may leave so now =D

If you do feel like playing then this is the game:

The "codes" will become harder and harder each time. To not completely bore
you to death I shall provide a little hint for each code, for each game, so
you have some idea where to start if you understand the hint that is ;)

The code is:

72 101 108 108 111 32 87 111 114 108 100

The hint is:

Programmer virginity

The first person to post the correct text is the winner and will receive +1
points.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

From: robertwessel2 on
On Jan 14, 5:12 pm, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am kinda bored, so under the disguise of fun, let's see how good you
> people really are at CryptoAnalysis and cracking codes ;) If you don't feel
> like playing then you may leave so now =D
>
> If you do feel like playing then this is the game:
>
> The "codes" will become harder and harder each time. To not completely bore
> you to death I shall provide a little hint for each code, for each game, so
> you have some idea where to start if you understand the hint that is ;)
>
> The code is:
>
> 72 101 108 108 111 32 87 111 114 108 100
>
> The hint is:
>
> Programmer virginity
>
> The first person to post the correct text is the winner and will receive +1
> points.

"Goodbye Starbuck Flying"

Please. Just go away.
From: Dave -Turner on
i think you used rot13 one too many times ...

From: rossum on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:26:30 +0800, "Dave -Turner" <admin(a)127.0.0.1>
wrote:

>i think you used rot13 one too many times ...

But... but... Surely ROT13(ROT13(plaintext)) is more secure than
ROT13(plaintext)?

Say it ain't so Joe!

rossum

From: Skybuck Flying on
Do you guys need another hint ? ;) :)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

"Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am kinda bored, so under the disguise of fun, let's see how good you
> people really are at CryptoAnalysis and cracking codes ;) If you don't
> feel like playing then you may leave so now =D
>
> If you do feel like playing then this is the game:
>
> The "codes" will become harder and harder each time. To not completely
> bore you to death I shall provide a little hint for each code, for each
> game, so you have some idea where to start if you understand the hint that
> is ;)
>
> The code is:
>
> 72 101 108 108 111 32 87 111 114 108 100
>
> The hint is:
>
> Programmer virginity
>
> The first person to post the correct text is the winner and will receive
> +1 points.
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck =D
>

 |  Next  |  Last