From: Mike1558 on
When I click on a single cell multiple cells are selected. I have been
zooming in and out but doing this is very time consuming as it is happening
almost every time now. For productivity and sanities sake I need this to
stop. How do I make this stop, does Microsoft have a fix for this? I have
notice that I am not the only one having this problem.
--
Thanks
Mike
From: Jim Thomlinson on
First thing to try is to Click the F8 key. You may be in Extended selection
mode. If you are their should be the term EXT in the bottom right of the
screen opposite the word Ready
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Bob I on
If a particular zoom level causes the issue for you, don't set it to
that level of zoom.

Mike1558 wrote:

> When I click on a single cell multiple cells are selected. I have been
> zooming in and out but doing this is very time consuming as it is happening
> almost every time now. For productivity and sanities sake I need this to
> stop. How do I make this stop, does Microsoft have a fix for this? I have
> notice that I am not the only one having this problem.

Pages: 1
Prev: Number formatting lost
Next: 15 digets