From: James C on
I am using Excel 2002 and have eneterd a custom footer. I would like the
footer note to appear on four of five pages. In affect I want to leave the
footer of the last page (page 5) when printing all the pages. Not sure Excel
can do this?
--
James
From: ozgrid.com on
Print 4 pages with the footer and 1 page without.

Failing that, look into Report Manager.
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13668

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
Ron de Bruin shares some sample code here:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1