From: No Spam on
RT Se7en Lite is developed by Rockers Team to customize windows 7
operating system and to make it lite. You can add wallpapers, Icons,
themes, integrate updates, drivers, language packs, applications, remove
components, enable or disable features, unattended installation
settings, bootable ISO and USB creator , etc. It will be very easy to
operate and changing the style of your windows 7 operating system.
RT Seven Lite Introduction, integration

It supports both 32 and 64 bit windows 7 operating system only. It will
not support Windows vista and windows server 2008. Windows 7 operating
system has many built-in applications, and you can remove all unwanted
applications using RT Se7en lite. So by using RT Se7en Lite you can do
miracles with windows 7 operating systems.

RT Se7en Lite features
Integration
Components Removal
Tweaks
Unattended
installation
Customization
Bootable ISO
http://www.rt7lite.com/

From: Don Kirkman on
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 19:46:13 -0700, No Spam <nospam(a)nospam.nospam>
wrote:

>RT Se7en Lite is developed by Rockers Team to customize windows 7
>operating system and to make it lite. You can add wallpapers, Icons,
>themes, integrate updates, drivers, language packs, applications, remove
>components, enable or disable features, unattended installation
>settings, bootable ISO and USB creator , etc. It will be very easy to
>operate and changing the style of your windows 7 operating system.
>RT Seven Lite Introduction, integration
>
>It supports both 32 and 64 bit windows 7 operating system only. It will
>not support Windows vista and windows server 2008. Windows 7 operating
>system has many built-in applications, and you can remove all unwanted
>applications using RT Se7en lite. So by using RT Se7en Lite you can do
>miracles with windows 7 operating systems.
>
>RT Se7en Lite features
>Integration
>Components Removal
>Tweaks
>Unattended
>installation
>Customization
>Bootable ISO
>http://www.rt7lite.com/

Sounds interesting, but quite a few problems reported in their forum.
If anybody here has tried it I'd like to know a couple of things--more
about the installation and setup process and how to get back to
standard Windows 7 if needed/desired.
--
Don Kirkman
donsno2(a)charter.net