From: DeeDeeCee on
Hi gurus. I would like to have the cells in my spreadsheet do something
automatically, if that is possible:

I would like there to be some space between the text in a cell and the lower
border of the cell, even if there is only one line of text. This woud be kind
of like what you have in Word, where you can set each paragraph to have 6 or
12 points of space before the next paragraph. Is that possible?
Thanks.

deedeecee

From: FSt1 on
hi
try this.
right click the cell. from the popup select format cells.
or on the menu bar>format>cells
on the format cells dialog, click the alignment tab.
in the text alignment frame, click th down arrow of the vertical combo back.
select center. if you don't like that....play with it.

regards
FSt1

From: ozgrid.com on
Why not align center vertically and adjust your row heights?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley