From: Schmidt on

"Harsha" <sriharsha.galve(a)gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>> What happens, when you change:
>> Public Sub MyRemoteMethod(MyCol As Collection)
>>
>> to:
>> Public Sub MyRemoteMethod(MyCol As Variant)

>No Luck!

>It is still the same issue. It is not able to call the method.
>My first line of debussing message is not getting logged.

>I doubt it is something to do with security settings inside
> server. Any ideas?

Can you deliver more background-info?

What I thought to have understood so far was, that
(from the same client, against the same server-machine)
some calls do work - and only a few calls (those with
Collection-Params in it) do not (anymore).

If that is yet the case, please say so - and please
mention also, (for the yet working calls), if these
are within the same Public Class - and within the same
serverside Binary (the AX-Dll or AX-Exe) which
contains the non-working methods.

Or is the problem, that "no calls at all" go through?

Olaf