From: undisclosed on

Tipo de suceso: Error
Origen del suceso: DCOM
Categor�a del suceso: Ninguno
Id. suceso: 10000
Fecha: 10/04/2010
Hora: 17:02:10
Usuario: NT AUTHORITY\Servicio de red
Equipo: PCEDU
Descripci�n:
No se puede iniciar un servidor DCOM:
{1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2}. El error:
"El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado. "
Ha ocurrido mientras iniciaba este comando:
-Embedding

Para obtener m�s informaci�n, vea el Centro de ayuda y soporte t�cnico
en 'Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search'
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp).

Translation:
Event source: DCOM
Event ID: 10000
{1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2}
Error: "The system cannot find the specified file."
This occured while the command Embedding was starting.

For more information sea Help Center in 'Events and Errors Message
Center: Basic Search' (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp).

WHEN CLICKING IN THE NAMED URL, THE SYSTEM ASKED WHETHER I WANTED TO
SEND INFORMATION ABOUT THE SYSTEM: THIS INFORMATION INCLUDED THE NAME OF
THE FOLLOWIN FILE: netevent.dll. This would be the specified file
mentioned above.

Can anybody help.

This errors hans my PC all the time, many times in the day.

--
eddie2000

Pages: 1
Prev: 0x80070663