From: Anthony C. Anthony on
I recently upgraded my Dell Inspiron 9300 from Windows XP Professional to
Windows Vista Ultimate. After the upgrade, I notice that an error screen
keeps popping up right after I start up the computer, and continually pops up
while I am using the computer. It reads: "Cannot load resource dll:
REPLRES.RLL. The specific module could not be found." I have tried searching
for a solution on the internet, but have come up empty handed. If anyone
knows of something I could try, I would greatly appreciate the advice!