From: tc on
Under the startup tab you will see all (or most) programs that start with
Windows. If any have a name that looks like it might relate to the dlls you
mentioned, uncheck it and restart.
Terry

From: tc on
Was that fldrclnr.dll? Here is a link.
http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/F/fldrclnr.dll/6.00.2900.2180/download.html

From: Quaoar on
john_9999 wrote:
> I was recently running System Mechanic 5 on my Fujitsu Amilo laptop
> and i think i inadvertently deleted some system files (why the
> software lets me do this i have no idea), and I am now receiving this
> error "An exception occurred while trying to run FLDCLNR.dll,
> WIZARD_RunDLL". This happens every time i re-boot but while i am
> accessing different folders in Windows Explorer my screen continually
> freezes and i have to physically switch off the maching. Can anyone
> explain what is happening and what on earth I can do to stop this
> occurring? Thanks to anyone who can stop me going eventually mad with
> a fix for this!

You can try to check XP for missing or corrupted *system* files. From a
command prompt, type: sfc /scannow[enter]. Have the XP install CD
handy.