From: nancy80 on
Does anyonne manage to compile the source code of DRAIN-2dx given in
http://nisee.berkeley.edu/software/drain2dx/ ?
If yes can you share your knowledge with me?
Thanks

From: Arjen Markus on
I gave it a quick look, but the source code comes with no makefiles or
whatever at all. Compiling the entire program to find out whether it
can be done is going to be a tedious job.

What other compilation errors did you get than the ones you reported
about already?
Perhaps you should contact the authors directly ...

Regards,

Arjen

From: nancy80 on
Thanks Arjen for your reply.Actually i am not getting any errors.Just
warnings.However the executable created do not run properly coming up with
an error for array bounds being exceeded...Any ideas?I do not think i will
have any luck in contacting the authors...

From: Les on

"nancy80" <nkazantzi(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Arjen for your reply.Actually i am not getting any errors.Just
> warnings.However the executable created do not run properly coming up with
> an error for array bounds being exceeded...Any ideas?I do not think i will
> have any luck in contacting the authors...

I have sent private mail but for info to the group :
One routine has an array ST(2,2) and a couple of do loops with i =1,4 for
the first index,
thus giving the array bounds error.
I changed the loops to i=1,2 and the exe ran to completion.

Les

From: Arjen Markus on
That sort of errors should be "easy" to locate using the array bound
checking option that most compilers have these days ...