From: Richard Maine on
Elizabeth <moonwalk49(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 1:43 pm, Pol Makkenly <polm...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
[spam elided]
> The only problem with this site is that it only accepts checks,
> cashiers checks or money orders and payment has to be mailed in by
> either UPS, FedEx, etc.

No, that is far from the only problem with the site. One other problem
is that they spam newsgroups with trash many people such as me would not
have even been abused by (because our news servers filter it) if you had
not replied to it and quoted the whole thing.

For a free list of other evident problems with the site, just send me a
check, cashiers check, or money order for, oh, $100 to cover shipping
and handling... or something.

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain