From: aMack on
I am getting complaints about our Access data system running slow.

How do I compress the Access 2007 Database?

Would that be the best option?

--
A MACKENZIE, CMA, MBA
From: Maurice on
Open the database. Go to the Officebutton and look for the option "Manege"
and from the given options choose "compact and repair"

hth
--
Maurice Ausum

From: aMack on
I do not see " Officebuton or any Manage option.

Is that correct for Access 2007?

--
A MACKENZIE, CMA, MBA

From: aMack on
Found it - never mind.

Thanks

--
A MACKENZIE, CMA, MBA

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:13:01 -0800, aMack <aMack(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I do not see " Officebuton or any Manage option.
>
>Is that correct for Access 2007?

The "Office Button" is the big round medallion on the database window. It's
got a lot of good stuff hidden behind it...
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2