From: Curtd on
I have a database with several sheets divided up based on the customers Id#,
all the Id# shhets are laid out the same way. The Excel Data Form displays
all the columns headings like it should.

What I am trying to do is create a data entry form that will place the
information on a particular sheet depending on the customer Id# (example:
customer Id# is 143 the information would go to sheet1, customer Id# 281 go
to sheet2, customer Id# 313 go to sheet3, and so on).

Also in some of the columns I have a vlookup formula that looks up the
customer Id# on the appointment sheet and displays that date in that cell.
(example: column C is the customer Id# and in column A it would display the
appointment date if one is available other wise it would be blank). Is there
a way to have the vlookup formula written in using VBA so that if the date
changes later in the day it would still reflect the correct date?

Thanks in advance for any help and insight you can offer.

Curtd
From: ryguy7272 on
Check this out:
http://www.contextures.com/xlForm02.html

About half way down the page you can download a sample named 'Excel Data
Entry Worksheet Form'

Here's another:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

That should get you started. Post back with specific questions.

--
Ryan---