From: Victoria on
I am trying to create data validation with larger text and have followed the
instructions in here http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal14.html precisely
but it's not working. I'm working in Excel 2007. Is there something different
I need to do??

It appears to run a macro when I click on the cell but the validation list
doesn't appear. I am using a named range for my validation list but I can't
imagine that would help. I don't know where to start to debug it - I'm not
used to working with these sort of macros, ie I can't seem to 'step' into it
with F8. How can I debug it to see where it's falling over??

Is there anyone who can help replicate the instructions on this website for
Excel 2007?

Thank you!
From: Gord Dibben on
Have you downloaded the sample workbook?

Are macros enabled when you open it?

The DV list does not appear when you click on the cell.

The click on the cell will open a blank combobox.

Then you click on the downarrow on right to see the list.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP