From: Sheldon on
I am getting the following error when trying to access a table in a database:

An error occurred while executing batch. Error message is: Data error
(cyclic redundancy check).

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

--
Sheldon
From: jgurgul on
Hi

First off check your sql server log for error messages, it should be able to
give you an idea of what has happened.

if this doesnt highlight anything obvious then you will want to check the
extent of the problem using:

DBCC CHECKDB (MyDatbaseName) WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS;

Jon