From: JJ on
Help please. I have two worksheets, A and B.

In A (BOM) I have the following info:
WORK ORDER CODE QTY
BLD096OF01 2-40-030B7 1.0
BLD555AA02 2-40-030B7 5.0

In B I require to extract the code and qty per Work order as this is
required for planning purposes.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 84 (towards the top of the home page at the time of posting).

I think this gives you what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.

From: JJ on
trip_to_tokyo

thank you for the response but "concatenate'' is not what i am looking for
as it combines to cells cells.

I have one code but different w/orders and qty's. I have tried vlookup but
this is also not working as it searches for the first code's data but what
about if the same code is further down in the sheet which data i also require
but is different?

Waiting for your reply soonest.
..

From: trip_to_tokyo on
JJ, I am not clear of what, exactly, your requirement is.

"In B I require to extract the code and qty per Work order"

This is what I thought that I had done but I seem to be missing something
here (but am not sure what).

In terms of the Workbook I have put up what, exactly, do you want in Sheet B
and in which cells?