From: gu on
How can i create a data table in excel 2007, with inputs, formulas and
calculation from a diferent worksheet?
From: Bernard Liengme on
If the cell A1 of Sheet2 has the value 10, then the formula =Sheet2!A1 will
return the value 10
Let's say I want to make the a formula on Sheet1 to sum a range D1:D5 on
Sheet2:
Type =SUM(; open Sheet2, and select the range D1:D5, type ); click the
green check mark in Formula Bar or press Enter key to commit formula
Not that if the sheet's name has spaces in it I will get a formulas like
=SUM('Jan Sales'!D1:D5 - observe the single quotes
Does this answer your question?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme