From: adammled on
I have a single column of data that includes dates in two formats:
mddyy
mddyy hh:mm

I tried using the Data>Text-to-Columns... with mdy to change them to dates.
It worked for the mddyy data, but it messed up the mddyy hh:mm data.

I need to convert these so I can sort them by year>month>day>hour>minute.
From: Jacob Skaria on
If all the dates are in excel date format and not in text format...You can
custom format that to display date in any format along with the time for
example m/d/y hh:mm:ss and then the normal sort would sort the dates in
sequence..

--
Jacob