From: ManningFan on
I've got as little form that will list all the references a database
has selected in a textbox, because we all know that when you click
Tools/References in a VBA Editor window you sometimes can't see the
whole path.

My question is, is there a way to see the nice definition that the
References dialog box shows? For example, the References dialog box
shows "Microsoft Excel 10.0 Object Library", and using refItem.Name
all I see is "Excel".
From: Barry Edmund Wright on
Hi Manning,

Is this what you want?
Just call the Function DisplayRefInfo from a button on a form.

'Displays all the references used by the database
Public Function DisplayRef() As String
Dim intCurrRef As Integer
For intCurrRef = 1 To References.Count

DisplayRef = DisplayRef & " Name: " &
References(intCurrRef).Name & CR & _
"Full Path: " &
References(intCurrRef).FullPath & CR & _
" Broken?: " &
References(intCurrRef).IsBroken & CR & CR

End Function

Public Function DisplayRefInfo()

DisplayRef
MsgBox DisplayRef, vbInformation, DLookup("strApplicationName",
"tblSplash") & " Reference Information"

End Function

Cheers,
Barry