From: Marie K Marie on
Everytime I open Access the database window moves further and further under
the taskbar (where file, edit, task... are). Now I cannot even see the
information in the database window. Why does this do this and how do I fix
it?
From: Jerry Whittle on
Don't know why it is happening. Strange.

Go to Window, Cascade on the menu. That should bring it back to where it is
usable.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Marie K on