From: Bruce D. on
I am using excel 2007 and I have 4 columns; acct no, bill amt, enter date,
eff date.
I want to flag the records somehow if the "eff date" is with 90 days of the
"enter date". Is there some type of formula or IF statement I could use?

Thanks!
--
Bruce
From: Dave Peterson on
I would add another column that returns true/false:
=abs(c2-d2)<=90

Then I could apply data|filter|autofilter to see the True's or false's.

Since I used =abs(), I didn't care if it was 90 days before or 90 days after.
You may want to change that formula to what you really want.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Jeff on
Bruce - In the next column, use
=if(eff_date-enter_date<=90,"on time","late")
Alternatively, you could use conditional formatting to highlight or
otherwise identify records meeting your specification.