From: Robert_DubYa on
Is their a way to use the current date or calculated date as a column heading?
From: Duane Hookom on
I can't imagine why you would need to do this. I expect you can derive a
column name in a crosstab. The other solution would be to use code to create
the SQL of a query.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jeff Boyce on
Yes, probably... but why?! I can drive nails with my chainsaw ... but it
isn't a very good use of the tool.

If you'll describe the business need you're trying to solve by doing it this
way, folks here may be able to offer alternate approaches that make better
use of Access' features.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Robert_DubYa" <RobertDubYa(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is their a way to use the current date or calculated date as a column
> heading?

Pages: 1
Prev: spam kaspersky
Next: Numbering