From: rjagathe on
In my Excel files,when I click a cell that contain "date" it changes
into dd/mm/yyyy format.But,in the formula bar,the same date is
displayed in mm/dd/yyyy format.Why it is so?
I want all the dates in dd/mm/yyyy format only.Will there be any
problem while sorting if the date column contais dates of different
formats i.e. dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy as well?
From: Simon Lloyd on

You can check the cells format for date format and choose a date format
that has a * in front of it this doesnt change with system settings, you
should also check your computers language setting and check the settings
in TOOLS>OPTIONS>SPELLING check you are using the correct dictionary.

;
6
6
1