From: Doug_F on
Oh, this is cool.

If I paste the formula below into an Excel cell, I get 173.

When I try and look up DateDif in excel Help, it doesn't exist.

If '9' is the right answer, and SP2 gives 122, what the heck do I have?

I'm really glad it's Friday.

In the main SP2 fixes and improves things. However here's an odd bug which,
in limited testing, appears to have been introduced in SP2

=DATEDIF(DATE(2009,6,27),DATE(2012,1,5),"md")

From: Peter T on
OK forget that idea then (fwiw the correct answer is 9, but DateDif is
buggy)

As I said before, I'm almost sure there are other differences in behaviour
between SP1 & SP2 that would help identify, just don't recall at the moment.

Regards,
Peter T