From: Dave on
I don't know how many times I have fallen asleep so far, but am giving up
and laying down. Sorry, bit even coffee isn't doing it for me. Haven't
gotten a damn thing done, and don't think I am going to at this point. Call
if you need anything.

dave

From: Dave on
Dammit. Meant to send this as an email. Please ignore...

From: Michael Robinson on

> Dammit. Meant to send this as an email. Please ignore...
>

> "Dave" <db5151(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I don't know how many times I have fallen asleep so far, but am giving up
>>and laying down. Sorry, bit even coffee isn't doing it for me. Haven't
>>gotten a damn thing done, and don't think I am going to at this point.
>>Call if you need anything.
>>
>> dave

And I was ready pick up the phone...

From: Tom Biasi on

"Michael Robinson" <nospam(a)billburg.com> wrote in message

> "Dave" <db5151(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dammit. Meant to send this as an email. Please ignore...
>>

>> "Dave" <db5151(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I don't know how many times I have fallen asleep so far, but am giving up
>>>and laying down. Sorry, bit even coffee isn't doing it for me. Haven't
>>>gotten a damn thing done, and don't think I am going to at this point.
>>>Call if you need anything.
>>>
>>> dave
>>>
> And I was ready pick up the phone...

Yes`, I was going to tell Dave that i needed some beer.

From: Moldy Cheese on

Dave wrote:

> I don't know how many times I have fallen asleep so far, but am giving up
> and laying down. Sorry, bit even coffee isn't doing it for me. Haven't
> gotten a damn thing done, and don't think I am going to at this point. Call
> if you need anything.
>
> dave

Dave's not here!