From: MeAmI.org on
Your work (this work) below is claimed by the author if this reply to
be an immediate violation of the copyright terms as authored in this
form by Martin Musatov as a) your post appeared as an immediate
mathematical derivative of the above post in violation of it's
copyright claim had already preceeded and followed the text
application and methodoly you illegally derived. Cease and desist and
claim no authorship or civil action will follow in suit necessary
against both you as an individual and Yahoo corporation for allowed
they illegal extractions without author consent. Signed and
respectfully submitted, Martin Michael Musatov

From: MeAmI.org on
FROM>.7THEY>7.    FROM>.7THEY>7. Musatov-Time Theorem +ROM>.
7THEY>7. M .network applicatiomns at ©2009 MeAmI.org O O O + Martin
Musatov and + MMM.any.network +^exponential expansion and derivative
terms are the proper property of the author. ©2009 Martin Martin
Michael Michael Musatov Musatov and + MMM.any.network^any
+^exponential expansion and derivative terms... more » By MeAmI.org
 - 4:02am - 1 new of 1 message - Report as spamReporting
threadReported thread     Day of any date    Code of
month is Jan-5 Feb-1 Mar-2 Apr-5 May-0 June-3 July-5 Aug-1 Sept-4
Oct-6 Nov-2 Dec-4 F = r(d/7) + c(m) + 5r(c/4) + r(y/7) + q(y/4) + 1
(we do +1 if month is jan or feb of non leap year) Where, d = date m =
month c = century year( for year 2734, c = 27) y = last two digits
( for year 2734, y = 34)... more » By rakesh  - 3:55am - 1 new of 1
message -