From: Web Account Team on
Dear Account Owner,

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the
verification/Update process that we are presently working on.
We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail account center .We are deleting all
Webmail email account to create more space for new
accounts. To prevent your account from closing
you will have to update it so that we will know that
it's a present used account.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username : ......... .....
EMAIL Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ................
****IMPORTANT :
This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes. If
you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable to
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the latest
anti-virus system in our new servers.
This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the
internet.

****HOW TO UPDATE:
To update simply send the above to upgrading admin as appropriate.Failure
to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION of your WEBMAIL ACCOUNT.
Thanks for your co-operation,
Customer Care Team