From: "Web Support Team" on

Dear WebMail Account User

This Email is from csie.nctu.edu.tw WebEMail Management and we are sending
it to every Mail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
congestions due to the anonymous registration of Mail accounts so we are
shutting down some Mail
accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We,are sending
this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want
to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your
account by filling the
space below.Your User name, password, date of birth would be needed to
verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Mail back-users and removal of all unused
Mail Accounts, Mail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will
have to confirm your E-Mail by filling out your Login Information below
after clicking the
reply Maillot, or your account will be suspended within 48 hours for
security reasons.

* csie.nctu.edu.tw Username:
* Password:
* Date of Birth:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,
Mail Administrator