From: Upgrading Centre on
--
Dear Webmail/Mail Users

This is a message from the upgrading Center for Communication to all Webmail/
Mail owners. We are currently working on ourdatabase e-mail In users.We are
delecting all old unused E-mail Webmail/Mail Account,for morespace for new
users. To prevent your account not be delected ourdatabase you are advised to
confirm your webmail/Mail account immediately.

Submit your account information below

Website .....
Username :....
Password .....

Warning! E-mail the owners who refuse to submits E-mail account details, email
us your short Account within seven days from the date of receipt Attention
loses this account permanetly.
Thank you.