From: Isaac Witmer on
I'm doing a custom install, and one of the packages in the install is postfix.
Each time, it prompts me to select "no configuration" "Local use" etc.
just after the package has been downloaded and right before it has
been installed. (similar to the screen that shows up when you're asked
to accept the sun-java6 license)

I need a way to dodge it. Any ideas?

From: Victor Duchovni on
On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 05:27:25PM +0300, Isaac Witmer wrote:

> I'm doing a custom install, and one of the packages in the install is postfix.
> Each time, it prompts me to select "no configuration" "Local use" etc.
> just after the package has been downloaded and right before it has
> been installed. (similar to the screen that shows up when you're asked
> to accept the sun-java6 license)
>
> I need a way to dodge it. Any ideas?

This is a Debian package management question, not a Postfix question.
Please take it to a Debian list.

--
Viktor.

From: Isaac Witmer on
Could you point me to the specific list you're referring to?

From: John Hudak on
google "debian forums" match your issue with the closest forum category
and post the question there.
-J

From: Bob Proulx on
Isaac Witmer wrote:
> Could you point me to the specific list you're referring to?

A good catchall is debian-user(a)lists.debian.org where general
discussion takes place.

Bob